Monday 16 May 2011

Meet the Team - meet Debbie

The second half of our bookings duo is Debbie. We asked her a few questions on London, travel and getting lost..


How long have you worked for BLL and what's a typical day for you?
I mainly cover the admin and booking side of the business with my colleague Kylie. I've been doing this since the beginning of last September and I love that everyday is different. We communicate with people from all around the world so it's a great learning experience.


If you could rent anything for a week what would it be?
I would love to rent a beach house by the sea in Jamaica. To kick back and relax!

What would your perfect London day include? 
Apart from visiting the Emirates stadium to watch Arsenal play a beautiful game of football - shopping, shopping and more shopping! I also love the evening entertainment in London - never a dull moment.

What kind of tourist are you? 
I tend to get myself into a panic, not a good start to any holiday. On top of that I have no sense of direction and always seem to get lost. My kids love it though - it adds to the sense of adventure!

What's your tip for Boutique London Lets guests?
London has so much to offer, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement so plan your day. We have heaps of information on our website with things to do and places to visit. And if you're anything like me, take a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment