Monday 30 May 2011

Meet the Team - Meet Ian


Ian is our Operations Manager and has worked for Boutique London Lets since October 2009. But how does he holiday and what does he think guests should know about?

What is a typical day like for you? 
Varied yet packed - from helping with the expansion of the business to making sure that our new properties are up to the Boutique London Lets standard and keeping in contact with the team to make sure everything runs smoothly. And everything in between.

What has your favourite guest response been? 
There's so many to choose from but it would probably be when we had to accommodate close to a dozen families and groups during the volcanic ash disruption. We had very worried guests needing flexible and last minute arrangements which we managed to facilitate. It involved lots of work from our whole team but meant that our guests were incredibly grateful.

If you could rent anything for a week, what would it be? 
The Emirates, home of Arsenal FC, for me and my friends to play Sunday football in. It would make a nice change to Regents Park.

What would your perfect London day include?
I've been meaning to take a day off during the week and put myself in our guests' shoes for the day. I drive past London's greatest attractions everyday so I would load a backpack with supplies, charge my camera and try to squeeze in everything from Wapping in the East to Battersea Park in the West. Although on second thoughts, I'd probably need more than a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment